My Excuse Is That I'm Young

27 October 2014 Eldwick, Bingley, Bingley, West Yorkshire BD16, UK

There's always that one item of clothing that you just cannot get rid of. There's not one element in the entire world that can demolish this specific bond and it has been your go-to look for at least a year now. That's exactly how I feel about today's dress. I'm absolutely crazy about it and I'm so excited for Autumn as the deep berry or maroon colour is ideal for this season. I've also been loving prints so the dark aztec print on the dress is ideal. This season has introduced a lot more coats and jackets which means I get to layer underneath to keep warm. There are so many different styles of cover-ups, the list is endless, but today I have chosen this khaki green coat with a faux fur collar to go with my look. I think the berry-like colour and the very dark green blend together really well and are two excellent colours for Autumn. I have also chosen matching accessories, as I wanted most of the focus to be on the clothing. This rustic rucksack is a new favourite of mine, it's denim but really light and pairs well with plenty of items in my wardrobe. Similarly, my boots, which are always a favourite of mine, are versatile as they pair with skirts and dresses as well as trousers or jeans. They're faux leather - making them waterproof and affordable!
 Dress - Topshop // Coat - Next // Boots - Brantano // Scarf (snood) - Primark // Bag - TK Maxx

6 comments

  1. love this look! great way to wear dresses in autumn :) xo
    refreshion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing! The whole outfit looks stunning! I'm in love with the bag! xx

    http://www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking amazing lovely!

    I was actually thinking of still buying one because I still love this jacket :D

    Hope you will stop by to check out my new posts!

    Happy Monday!

    Xxx

    Top 5 Luxury Watches!
    Bedroom inspiration kids!
    JOIN MY BLOGGER NETWORK

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! you looks great! ^^


    aparkaforyourthoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your outfit!!!

    check me out!!

    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a nice outfit, I love the jacket :)

    Carolyn
    x

    http://carolynssimplelife.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every single one and appreciate all the lovely words. I also check out every blog that comments so feel free to leave a link! Anika xo

Copyright © Anika May | UK Life and Style Blog.
Design by Fearne