Charcoal Flamingos

3 September 2014 Eldwick, Bingley, Bingley, West Yorkshire BD16, UK

Today's look is the ultimate casual get up. I think just about every school is back this week, and this is an outfit that I wore quite often in sixth form, especially during this time of the year because it was cloudy but still a little warm. I really like my flamingo top from Primark because it's so 'busy' and easily becomes the statement piece for the whole outfit. I've found that because it has quite an eye catching pattern, but uses limited colours, it's really easy to style with any sort of bottoms. Today's I'm wearing my favourite charcoal jeans that are almost like jeggings they're so comfy. But I think this t-shirt can be paired with skirts, shorts or jeans because of it's length too. It's not short enough to be a cropped top, but it's quite short so it can be paired with any sort of high-waisted piece. I've noticed this top has been quite popular from Primark, even seeing a few bloggers in it myself. To finish off this back-to-school style, I'm wearing classic hi-top All Stars which I think are the perfect shoe for school, and my oversized leather bag that's big enough to fit about anything in. 
Top - Primark
Jeans - Next
Bag - TK Maxx
Shoes - Schuh

7 comments

  1. Adore the shirt
    http://divadiari.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really love everyone of your posts xx

    http://claudiamedas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I love your flamingo top! <3

    Sophie | soinspo xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beauty outfit
    https://www.youtube.com/user/dduodynamic
    dduodynamic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the outfit looks very comfortable :)

    www.shoprunwaykilla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every single one and appreciate all the lovely words. I also check out every blog that comments so feel free to leave a link! Anika xo

Copyright © Anika May | UK Life and Style Blog.
Design by Fearne