Teenage Drama Queen

15 September 2014 Eldwick, Bingley, Bingley, West Yorkshire BD16, UK

Teenage Drama Queen
Another week, another wishlist. I absolutely love this set I made of Polyvore and the items in it even more. The first item I adore is the Monki Amelie Singlet that is only £10.00. Such an amazing price for a great top too. I really like the cropped cut of this top, and although it's black (which is a colour I'm supposed to be trying to avoid) I think the unique hemline makes this top stand out a little more, along with the really cute embroidery detail along the bottom. This singlet is idea for layering, which is always a trend that naturally returns as the colder weather sets in. I paired the singlet with some D&G Jeans I had sitting in my 'liked' list on Polyvore for a while now. A lot of the jeans I own are actually really dark, and I have a habit of sticking to dark colours that I'm really trying to break. I'm assuming I gravitate towards darker colours because I feel most confident in them (due to the myth that they're more slimming) and because I've worn darker colours for most of my teenage life. The lighter wash of the jeans brightens up this whole set and contrasts well with the singlet. The ASOS Suede Fringe Clutch Bag is going straight to the top of my "Things to Buy When I Get Paid" list. Hopefully it will still be on sale at £21.00 when I do get paid at the end of the month too. Not only is this bag suede, it has a fringe style which I think really 'spices' up an outfit. It's made by one of my favourite online stores: ASOS. I never used to shop at ASOS, I always saw it as really expensive and just stuck to the stores that where in the city centre. But when I discovered this magical online library of fashion, I couldn't get enough - they have everything. Not forgetting all the boutiques and marketplaces within ASOS which is a great way to get high quality items for reasonable prices. ASOS always has sales which is a bonus, as well as selling designer label items in case I feel like splurging.
I've never seen boots like the Zara Leather Combination Heel Ankle Boots before but I think they're really cool. I like the two different colours in the boots and I think it makes them stand out against typical Chelsea or ankle boots. The open design of the boots makes them a lot more comfortable to wear for a long amount of time as they're leather and have a small heel for extra height. Finally, the Marc by Marc Jacobs Olive Raised Dog Phone Case is a must have for me. I must point out, it's half price at my-wardrobe.com, being only £20.00 which is an amazing price for a designer phone case. Marc Jacobs has always been a favourite of mine, and I absolutely love his designs and flawless style. French Bulldogs are also my favourite breed of dog, I'm so desperate to have one and this phone case is ideal for me. Not only is it black and white (I can't help it), it's rubber and made for my iPhone so I really believe it was meant to be!

10 comments

  1. Love this. Jeans and a plain top do it for me. It's amazing how accessories make an outfit
    Love Victoriajanex

    ReplyDelete
  2. That clutch and that top is amazing. I definitely need them in my life!

    Vanessa From TooClothesForComfort

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your set! Very electic! Black is more slimming but you look slim anyway lol! Zara does make some amazing boots!
    *Besos*
    http://www.cmichellestyles.com
    Instagram: Cmichellestyles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ciao , sono nuova sul tuo blog, ti andrebbe di seguirci a vicenda? Fammi sapere ;-D

    Dai uno sguardo al mio ultimo post NOTTE BIANCA A CASTEL ROMANO OUTLET

    http://www.looklikeamodel.it/2014/09/castel-romano-outlet-20-21-settembre.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello!
    Congratulations!
    Welcome to your blog is to accept, in the "International Directory Blogspot"
    Division U. K
    Have a great day
    Regards
    Chris
    I ask you to follow our blog! thank you
    I will seal the badges for your blog
    http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/07/12/12071211040212502810092867.gif
    http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/09/06/12090603083012502810288938.gif
    http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/09/21/12092110155912502810343002.gif
    http://nsm08.casimages.com/img/2014/09/02/14090209425712502812494399.jpg
    Placing the badge on your blog entitles the status of "VIP"

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a lovely wishlist, hope you catch them all!

    http://labloguerapelirroja.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great picks, especially the top.


    http://ninasstyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow i love all the items so much
    amazing <3

    Hope you may visit my blog,too
    Your Amely Rose from:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every single one and appreciate all the lovely words. I also check out every blog that comments so feel free to leave a link! Anika xo

Copyright © Anika May | UK Life and Style Blog.
Design by Fearne