Wake Me Up When September Ends

29 September 2014 Leeds, West Yorkshire, UK

I'm refusing to believe this month is almost over - it's impossible for time to move that quickly without me noticing. As much as I miss summer, autumn/winter is my favourite time of year. I own way too many jumpers and have a strong obsession with boots so I love the transition stage which is this time of year. As September ends, I'm bringing out my complete fall wardrobe and getting to know my favourites again. This jumper, which I bought in a Topshop winter sale last year, and I've loved it ever since. Chunky knit jumpers have become a favourite of mine because they're so cosy to wear but they're not overbearing and are usually lighter than fabrics that take more fabric as they're using a smaller knit. The looser knit also means I don't overheat and can wear this jumper with a leather jacket. The length of this jumper is also great because I can wear it with leggings without exposing too much. Today's leggings are a lot thicker than typical viscose and elastane as they have a spandex-type fabric in them which is what creates the shiney, 'disco' effect to them. I've grown to really love these leggings because they keep me super warm during this season as they're a little thicker and actually a lot softer. To finish the look I'm wearing my favourite Chelsea ankle boots and carrying a faux leather handbag.
Jumper - Topshop
Leggings - made for me
Boots - Dorothy Perkins
Bag - TK Maxx

7 comments

  1. I'm the same, too many jumpers and boots are just so comfy haha x
    Freya's Fashion Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Es verdad que se ha ido pronto...ánimo guapa!!!! Estas guapísima con este jersey blanco, me encanta
    Bajoelsombrerodesusan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute sweater!

    littlefizzie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your jumper looks so cosy!

    Sophie | soinspo xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the jumper!!!

    Check me Out!!!

    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing post, lovely sweater
    xoxo
    Check out my new post

    http://fabulousisfreedom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every single one and appreciate all the lovely words. I also check out every blog that comments so feel free to leave a link! Anika xo

Copyright © Anika May | UK Life and Style Blog.
Design by Fearne