Swingin' Saturday

9 August 2014 Eldwick, Bingley, Bingley, West Yorkshire BD16, UK

I have actually become really fond on full and circle skirts. They  not only follow a flare style, which is one of my favourites, but they are so easily styled it's almost impossible to go wrong. The super simple style comes in so many different colours and patterns, they can conveniently become a statement piece for an entire outfit and are great for highlighting a really feminine silhouette and show of you body's best bits. I personally prefer to wear these skirts with either a cropped top, possibly showing of a little midriff if it suits the look I'm going for. Today I've paired this skirt with a top that's a little longer than an average cropped top but still quite short. I absolutely adore this top  because it's perfect throughout the year. The 'holes' in the pattern mean it's really cool to wear throughout the summer in the warmer temperatures and it can also be used in a layered outfit because it's a little oversized and one colour which is very versatile. I really appreciate the simple pattern in the top because it makes my outfit seem a little more exciting in comparison to a plain white tee. Full skirts come in so many different length and looks, but I really like the classic black skirt that started the trend. As it is a little colder today, I'm wearing boots but still going without tights; and carrying a canvas tote bag that was actually given to me at a university fair that I've been using a lot more after my bag in Monday's post.
Top - Next
Skirt - made for me
Boots - Brantano
Bag - free gift

13 comments

  1. Love the top and the skirt
    xx
    ratchetlia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the top!

    www.thewallflower98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. who made your skirt? :)

    claudiamedas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mum designs clothes so she made it for me :)

      Delete
  4. Dream skirt*_*

    http://mishutkina.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute ensemble. Love the sweater.
    Styleriottt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of my favorite outfits so far :))
    majnira.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the top!

    http://georgianicolaou.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love skater skirts so much, everyday is a struggle not to go on a binge. Lovely outfit, great boots!

    New post on my blog!

    99 OUTFITS

    ReplyDelete
  9. This skirt is just amazing. Totally in love!

    www.little-crazy-dreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the outfit
    http://divadiari.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Madly in love with circle skirts!!

    Dein Fashion Blogger
    http://shanel-dion.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cool outfit, very fashionable, love the skirt :)

    http://dreamland1234.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every single one and appreciate all the lovely words. I also check out every blog that comments so feel free to leave a link! Anika xo

Copyright © Anika May | UK Life and Style Blog.
Design by Fearne