maybe the best has yet to come

23 August 2014 Leeds, West Yorkshire, UK

maybe the best has yet to come

I've noticed it's been a really long time since I've done a wishlist. I usually do these through Polyvore because it's like a portal to every item I've ever wanted - I absolutely love it. I think this set has a little bit of an 'artsy' vibe, it's definitely something I can see an Art or creative student wearing because it's so cool and casual. The Monki Asta singlet is something that's been in my 'liked' list on Polyvore for a while. The back of the top is what makes it unique and stand out because I think it's quite daring, but perfect for the last few weeks of summer left. Similarly, the boyfriend jeans from H&M are ideal for August. The weather during this time can really go either way, and a little breeze makes all the difference so I've added these jeans to this wishlist because they're really cool to wear in the sun, and warm enough when the clouds take over. I've wanted some All Star Low Converse for a while now so they had to be included in today's post. Although I haven't yet decided on the colour, I like the maroon pair. No shoe is more iconic than the Chuck Taylor All star and they're always a summer essential. I've noticed a lot of bloggers and YouTubers using the Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Camera as well as seeing them all over Instagram. I live in quite a scenic area of Yorkshire, and this camera would be absolutely perfect for capturing some amazing landscapes throughout the year. I do actually have a Polaroid camera I found in the 'junk box' which is really useful but incredibly heavy! The Eastsport mesh backpack is an item I saw in another set on Polyvore and was immediately drawn to. The mesh fabric used for the body of the bag is nothing I've ever seen before and it's such a great price! It's very simple like the ASOS rings but the few features differ it from the rest to make a street style look.

9 comments

  1. This is a great selection of items! I would love the Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 camera, so jealous that you have a polaroid camera even if it is heavy!
    http://stylishimoto.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool list. Love the rings
    http://divadiari.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the crop and mom jeans together! Great wishlist, xx
    Jessie at www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Complimenti per il blog ricco di cose interessanti.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Buona domenica e ti aspetto nel mio blog.

    WWW.ANGELICHIC.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great collage! That striped top is so cool!
    By the way, I just nominated you for The Liebster Award - check out my blog for more info!

    Hugs from Denmark x
    Mathilde | MATHILDE JULIE

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every single one and appreciate all the lovely words. I also check out every blog that comments so feel free to leave a link! Anika xo

Copyright © Anika May | UK Life and Style Blog.
Design by Fearne