Football Season

13 August 2015 Gillette Stadium, 1 Patriot Place, Foxborough, MA 02035, USA

Here's a fun fact about me: I'm a girly girl who absolutely loves American Football. Anything NFL I'm interest in and after a long wait, this evening marks the first pre-season game for my team, the New England Patriots. This always comes as shock for most people. I'm not the most feminine in the world but I wear dresses nearly everyday and pink is my favourite colour (stereotypical, I know). I have no idea where this passion for the game began, non of my family members or friends are interest - but I love it. Sadly, the game in the US is at 7:30pm (EDT) which means 12:30am here in the UK. Out of the entire team, my favourite player would have to be Rob Gronkowski, a 26-year-old tight end. He's huge but lovable and extremely talented. Of course there's Tom Brady but he's everybody's favourite. 
This outfit was put together solely on the fact that football starts again and I'm way toe excited to hold it in! Go Pats!
T-shirt - Amazon // Hoodie - Amazon // Jeans - Next (similar) // Boots - Dorothy Perkins

18 comments

  1. I can never get into to football but everyone seems to love it! You look cute in that tee
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't get a single thing in football but cheers to you for understanding it, haha :) I am more of a basketball kind of girl and I am very excited for EuroBasket 2015 which takes place this autumn!

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't really watch American football but when it came to the UK I went and saw a match and oh my god I loved it! It's so much better than our football but I think I just don't really like watching sports on screen, so I rarely watch any sports on TV. Also the hoodie looks super cosy!x
    libbyjade26.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute T-shirt!
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look so comfy and cute!
    xx
    http://howfittingblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm into European football (or soccer as you guys call it) so I know the feeling. You look really good on those. I hope your team wins everything!

    Cristina, xo // My Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post :)
    xoxo Antonella
    Keep in touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just wonderful and thank you so much for your support
    MyLyfeMyStory

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how comfy all of them look :) x

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these ensembles, so simple but looking stunning <3

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your sweater.
    And your in game looks
    Love it

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  12. I seriously always wanted to get myself a sports jersey, but unfortunately I absolutely know nothing about sports :)
    you look so cute in that shirt though! Hope your team wins!

    Allie | RainyAllie

    ReplyDelete
  13. cute tee!
    who cares about looking feminine, you've got your own thing going on!

    Marina | Marina-Simone

    ReplyDelete


  14. My name is Joyce and my ex-boyfriend dumped me 8 months ago after I caught him of having an affair with someone else and insulting him. I want him back in my life but he refuse to have any contact with me. I was so confuse and don't know what to do, so I visited the INTERNET for help and I saw a testimony of how a spell caster help them to get their ex back so I contact the spell caster and explain my problems to him..... he cast a spell for me and assure me of 3 days that my ex will return to me and to my greatest surprise the third day my man came knocking on my door and beg for forgiveness. I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that, we are about to get married. Once again thank you Temple of permanent healing, you are truly talented and gifted. dr.jartospellcaster@gmail.com is the only answer to any relationship problem.he can be of great help and I will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man dr.jartospellcaster@gmail.com .

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every single one and appreciate all the lovely words. I also check out every blog that comments so feel free to leave a link! Anika xo

Copyright © Anika May | UK Life and Style Blog.
Design by Fearne