Stila Cosmetics Face Haul

9 May 2016 Bingley, West Yorkshire, UK

There’s always one brand you go back to, no matter how much you try to experiment with different products. For me, Stila has become that brand. As the frugal person I am, spending money on makeup is one of my least favourite activities (despite how much I enjoy owning it), but sometimes you really have to splash out on a product that you love. I really like Stila’s eye shadow palettes and liners, but their foundation and powders beat them all.
Stila Stay All Day Foundation & Concealer - £29.50 (Shade: 06 Cocoa)
This foundation and concealer is absolutely perfect for the colder weather and contouring. The foundation is faultlessly thick without being too light and is very pigmented so there’s no need to go overboard with the amount of product used. The foundation can be spread lightly because it is such a high quality, and I don’t use a lot each time. I love that the foundation comes with a mini concealer on the top, which is a lot thicker but still the same shade. It works really well against the foundation and can even be layered on top. The product really is Stay All Day as I can apply it in the early hours of the morning before work and never have to touch-up before going out in the evening – plus, it comes with its own brush.
If I’m using a Stay All Day foundation I need the Stay All Day bronzer right? Well, that’s my logic anyway. I have always been a fan of Stila’s powder and bronzer range because they really help foundation to set and stay in place and absorb oils and grease. I used to use the Stay All Day Bronzing Powder (which is currently on sale for £9.00) but recently started using the bronzer for face and body – and I just love it. The best thing about the bronzer is the setting power, and that it doesn’t come off easily. There’s nothing worse than finishing a base for makeup, and then finding brown fingerprints all over my white walls and doors. The powder doesn’t lift off easily, meaning less need for setting spray!
Stila Perfect & Correct Foundation - £28.50 £8.50 (Shade: Deep)
This foundation has become the perfect product for the recent warm weather. If I’m ever going for a ‘no makeup’ makeup look, this foundation is the one to use. It’s so lightweight, I often forget I’m wearing any makeup. The light, bubbly texture is ideal for the summer or being in the holiday heat. The foundation is a lot more hydrating that the Stay All Day foundation and keeps my skin fresh and able to breathe. The foundation blends really well with other concealers, and is an amazing base for powders. Like the rest of Stila’s line, the product doesn’t come off the second you touch it, so I don’t have to worry about waiting for it to set.

Have you tried any of Stila’s face products? Did you like them? 

32 comments

  1. This is a great haul! I wish I had extra money to spend on makeup but I am saving for my summer holidays! I haven't tried any Stila products but I see them all the time, especially when watching my favourite youtubers!

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried anything from Stila, love that the cater to darker skin tones and your review is very indepth x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to do a big make up haul like this. I've never actually tried Stila but have always heard good things x

    eleanorfrances.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I think I need to try Stilla. I am in search of a new foundation and so I may have to give this a whirl!

    Great post, I love your blog!
    Natalie xxx
    Made In China

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to pick up some products from Stila, the bronzer sounds and looks great! x

    http://emmaboughtwhat.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul, you have some good stuff there. I have a few items from Stila that are HG for me. Such a great brand. The bronzer looks really good!

    http://facetocurls.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Despite hearing a lot about the brand (especially their lipglosses) I don't think I've ever owned one of their products. From this post it sounds like they're a great brand so perhaps I should give them a go :) X

    THEFASHION-JUNKIE

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing pieces

    thedaydreamings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've yet to try any stila face products but they always look so good! I love the packaging as well!

    Georgia | The Weekend Attic - Personal Style, Beauty and Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE stila's foundation. Use it everyday :)

    Xx,

    @WanderLustGirls

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've never tried any cosmetics from Stila but I'll have to give them a shot after reading your great post about them! Thank you for sharing <3

    Micky♡
    http://princessfromjupiter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great haul! I really like their liquid eyeliner and some eye shadows. This post makes me want to try the foundation now. :)

    ahintofbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've only tried a few Stila products, but I really liked them, need to try some more soon!

    Nereyda│ This Girl Is Obsessed

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have a few Stila products, I adore the packaging of them, so simple and yet stylish. My favourite is their eyeliner which I ended up buying in 5 different colours!

    Laura xx | Loved By Laura

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for sharing girl! I've never used Stila products before so I look forward to try them out and see how they will handle on my skin:)
    xx
    http://putitallonme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. These look like fabulous products, I would to try them out one day!

    My Vogue Style | www.myvoguestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I haven't tried none of these products, but they sure look lush, Anika. Thanks for sharing and enjoy your evening.

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. That Bronze from Stila seems so goooood!

    Liz
    www.raw-shrimp.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOVE the way you photographed these products! :)

    XX,

    Photogaphy & Fashion Blog

    www.CHRISTINAKEY.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a fab haul! I've never tried any Stila products before, but they sound amazing!
    samantha xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a great haul! Thanks for sharing

    X Merel
    www.andathousandwords.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I've never actually tried anything from stila before...I always kinda thought their packaging looked a bit cheap and that is one of my biggest turn offs when buying quite expensive products.

    But this actually sounds like a really impressive brand and they way you've photographed the products makes them look lovely. Maybe I should stop being a little snooty and go for it...!

    Katie. xx La Coco Noire

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wonderful post, the haul looks great.

    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I always get so excited about a big beauty box. Love the products you're showing here! They must be great!

    Xx,

    || FLOORTJELOVES ||

    www.floortjeloves.com
    www.facebook.com/floortjeloves

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lovely haul hun. I love the look of that bronzer...its so epic! :) xxx

    Sal | UmmBaby Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  26. I've only used Stila Convertible colour which I absolutely love and the only cream blusher that I ever hit pan with and the kajal eye liner. I should really pay more attention to the brand but for some reason I always get distracted by other brands.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is an amazing haul, i haven't tried anything from Stila but they looks amazing.
    GlamupGirls

    ReplyDelete
  28. Never tried out this brand, sure I have to!


    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I don't own a lot of Stila and I hardly ever use my In the Light palette but it's so good when you find a brand you love! That bronzer looks gorgeous!

    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  30. I've never tried any Stila products actually. I would love to try something from their lip range though, I don't wear foundation usually so I prefer splurging on other items. They sound like they make great quality products.

    Sally - DiagonSally

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh wow, you have got md wanting the foundation now. Glad they cater to darker skin tones, might see if I can get a sample. Love your pics btw xx

    Laura| www.lauralivinglife.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every single one and appreciate all the lovely words. I also check out every blog that comments so feel free to leave a link! Anika xo

Copyright © Anika May | UK Life and Style Blog.
Design by Fearne