New CID Cosmetics i-flutter Mascara Review

24 August 2015

Finding an honourable mascara is a struggle for me. I don't often find ones that work for me as I have very small and thin eyelashes; luckily, they do naturally curl up so that is never a worry. On the other hand, I do look out for products that will lengthen and add definition to my lashes without making them bulky and heavy. I came across the New CID Cosmetics i-flutter Mascara after falling in love with their i-polish, which I reviewed in July. The mascara does come in three colour, but I would always stick to black. The one thing I adore about New CID Cosmetics is the high quality products, and fair price. For a good quality, sometimes we must splash out on a little more than £10.00. For it's reputation and prices, I would put New CID Cosmetics on a scale equally between high street or drug store and high label. 
It's not often I find a lot of blogs that review mascara so I tend to shop around and find what's best. I usually stick to Rimmel, as their wide range of lash defining products have been incredibly useful over the years. Yet, I have found this mascara to top them all. The brush is soft and easy to handle, the bristles aren't ever uncomfortable or prickly which is quite common on high street products. I've also found that the brush works for all lashes, not just the inner or outer ones. The actual mascara has a very soft texture and doesn't turn rock solid during the day. I've found that this brush separates my lashes, as one of the biggest problems I have previously had are my eyelashes getting stuck together and looking like the legs of a spider. 
After around a month of using this product, I would definitely recommend it to anyone who's looking for someone who's looking for something above high street level, without spending too much. 
Have you ever tried this mascara? Or any other New CID Cosmetics products?

26 comments

  1. Never heard of CID cosmetics til now. Thanks for sharing!

    Melanie
    Aetherlily.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you've taken these photos! Lovely post!

    Amber | y a c h t s m a a n

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review and photos :)

    www.mandybajwa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never heard of it but it sounds good x

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool look! Have a nice day :)

    I follow you! Can you follow me back?
    If you comment my post, I will comment your five posts!

    http://www.sandrakopko.com/2015/08/cigarillos.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello from Spain: great mascara. I just discovered your blog and I like the variety of topics that you write. Fashion and beauty are my hobbies with my Barbie doll collection. Right now I have a blog dedicated to those dolls that I invite you to visit: http://all4barbie.blogspot.com.es/ If you want we keep in touch. I already made me a follower of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks really good! I followed you via GFC, can you follow back?

    lxdia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmm... never heard of this brand before. But I will definitely look it up!
    Nice post, babe :-)
    xo.
    FROM HATS TO HEELS
    http://www.fromhatstoheels.com/fashionchick-elke-dag-een-look/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am always using the same mascara. I will have to look this one up though after reading this.

    Great post! x

    CLAIRELOUISE

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love a good review! Thanks for sharing! I've never tried this mascara but have to check it out ;)
    xox Nadia
    http://mielandmint.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I always have the problem of my lashes getting stuck together so i'll definitely try this mascara out :) really enjoyable post to read!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome review. Thanks for sharing and happy Monday!

    Eye See Euphoria | http://eyeseeeuphoria.com/post/sydney-style

    ReplyDelete
  13. awesome! thanks for sharing! :)

    Have a great week!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  14. Not heard of this brand, but it does sound like good product.

    Jenn | Jennifer Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm always on the look out for new mascaras as I'm soo picky and I have the shortest lashes ever, the struggle is very real!

    CLOTHING CONSCIOUS// FASHION & LIFESTYLE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love mascaras and this one sounds enticing.
    I will definitely check it out

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  17. You rock that mascara! Looks awesome. With love,
    Vera

    The Flash Window | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely cosmetics you have there! :)

    http://pixiethe90s.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. It sounds like a great product! My lashes are rather tragic and I have never found the right mascara to use on them, but I may have to give this a try if I can find them here!

    May | THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete
  20. Looks so cool, and the photos are amazing!!

    Ana ♥
    http://aruivablog.blogspot.pt/ NEW OOTD

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you for the helpful review, I'm always looking for the perfect mascara :)
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Never tried anything from this brand. But from your review sounds like I need to try this one out :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
  23. I've never heard of this brand before! Love how this mascara looks


    Candice Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every single one and appreciate all the lovely words. I also check out every blog that comments so feel free to leave a link! Anika xo

Copyright © Anika May | UK Life and Style Blog.
Design by Fearne