Handbags And Gladrags

22 November 2014 Eldwick, Bingley, Bingley, West Yorkshire BD16, UK

As I young girl I used to be obsessed with handbags. It's all I was know for during my first few years of secondary school. During one year, I had a different school bag ever week and the collection continued to grow. Style-wise, this wasn't my brightest period, my idea of classy or glamour was anything with a metallic tint or a well-known brand stamped on the side. I even remember carrying a bag made by Apple Bottom because the song Low by Flo Rida featuring T-Pain was incredibly popular at the time. 2007-2009 are years I can only look back on to laugh, cringe-worthy is an understatement. However, since that time, I have always adored a good handbag no matter what the size. I recently bought this Fiorelli tote from TK Maxx, where Fiorelli bags are very popular. This is my first Fiorelli bag, and so far I can't stop carrying it. The faux leather is very high quality which gives the bag really good structure and makes it easier to carry and keep organised. The splash of blue, which is in the same place on both sides adds colour to my winter wardrobe which seems to consist of a lot of greys and blacks. This is definitely my favourite purchase of the month!
Shirt - Next // Jacket - Miss Selfridge // Jeans - Topshop // Shoes - Brantano // Bag - Fiorelli
TWITTER // INSTAGRAM // BLOGLOVIN'

11 comments

  1. The Fiorelli bag is gorgeous! Definitely a great purchase for the winter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with bags too! I love this one. The splash of colour makes the bag so gorgeous! x

    http://www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bag made this outfit so better..it's like perfect contrast to black and gray :) Love it :)

    http://kapege23.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. one day that bag shall be mine!! haha :) perfect outfit
    whenshewrites-theblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, the colour of the bag is gorgeous! Love the leather jacket too :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing bag!! Really stylish! I also loved the way you dressed it down!!
    http://aresmar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks like a coach bag, so cute


    check out my newest post
    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com
    bloglovin.com/theluxedition

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every single one and appreciate all the lovely words. I also check out every blog that comments so feel free to leave a link! Anika xo

Copyright © Anika May | UK Life and Style Blog.
Design by Fearne