Berry Farmer

3 November 2014 Eldwick, Bingley, Bingley, West Yorkshire BD16, UK

Coat season is in full swing and I'm absolutely loving it. The great thing about coats is that you can wear them when they're too small and too big - if you style them right. The same method works with jumpers too. The coat I'm wearing today was 'thrifted' while I was window shopping and it's slowly but surely growing on me. At first, I was reluctant to try it on as it's a larger size and doesn't exactly ooze glamour but experiment with my style is a goal of mine. It turns out, this coat is much greater than I could imagine. Although it reminds me a lot of a jacket quite a lot of farmers wear in Yorkshire, I have found it to be really useful as we get closer to winter. I think, although it's very simple it has a vintage-like vibe to it. Grandad fashion is back, I guess. Berry-coloured clothing is naturally more popular in the back end of the year so I was happy to see a nice maroon-like lining inside the coat, and paired with with a lace jumper and cotton beanie. 
 Coat - thrifted // Jumper - made for me // Jeans - Next // Bag - Topshop // Shoes - Schuh

14 comments

  1. Darker colors look so good in winters!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect for rainy days <3

    aparkaforyourthoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the berry tones on you and the Converse are great! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What nice look!

    Most wanted tartan scarf on lb-lc fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I fricken love your coat, I wish you knew where it was from

    check me out

    xx
    tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally love this look. It's just so laid-back and chill, and the colours are perfect for this time of year. x Jenn

    www.augustweekend.com | Every look tells a story.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the berry tones!
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This look can't get any cooler, I so love your shoes and jeans + your hair looks great!

    onacruz blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. LA BORSA MI PIACE MOLTO

    Passa a trovarmi ho pubblicato un nuovo outfit coloratissimo Look Like A Model
    Facebook / Instagram / Google + / Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love, love, love this outfit! And you! You're stunning!

    xx Emma, www.ouvrirlabouche.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful outfit dear! :)
    Thank you for your comment!
    I am following you on GFC and Bloglovin, hope you follow back! ;)

    Isa M., Tic Tac Living

    ReplyDelete
  12. I saw your coat and was like "I need to know where she got that" so I was gutted to see it was thrifted! Such a find though! I need to get out more and try and find some stars like this one xx

    Angelica // One Little Vice

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this coat xx

    Abi | abistreetx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every single one and appreciate all the lovely words. I also check out every blog that comments so feel free to leave a link! Anika xo

Copyright © Anika May | UK Life and Style Blog.
Design by Fearne