Back to the Office

31 May 2016 Bradford, West Yorkshire, UK

 A few months ago, I would be the last person to show even the slightest level of enthusiasm for the workplace. The idea of being in an office drives me nuts, but with my current job, working as a marketing executive for two amazing charities, Clothing Solutions and Beaneezy, I look forward to the office more and more. Now that I’m happy to see my desk multiple times a week, dressing for work has never been easier and it’s much more fun to experiment with different looks depending on different tasks throughout the day. With every work week, comes a favourite office OOTD – here’s mine!
I rarely wear skirts because I find it hard to pair them with the right tops. However, my mum’s a designer so she was able to put together this top and skirt combo to help provide the right silhouette and make sure I’m comfortable. I’m really fussy with the waistband of skirts, simply because they can instantly become unflattering if too high or too low (not cool). Since receiving my amazing necklace from Wattney Kay about a year ago in this post, I have loved using it to brighten up a look – still one of my favourite pieces of jewellery!

What is your favourite work week look?

Top – homemade // Skirt – homemade // Cardigan – New Look (similar) // Necklace – Wattney Kay // Boots – Next // Bag – Topshop (only available in red)
PS: hope you had an awesome bank holiday weekend!

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every single one and appreciate all the lovely words. I also check out every blog that comments so feel free to leave a link! Anika xo

Copyright © Anika May | UK Life and Style Blog.
Design by Fearne