TINY BAGS AND SUEDE SHOES

3 May 2014

2 days 'til my birthday! I'm so excited I can't wait. The 5th is literally around the corner and I am thrilled to be turning 18. As it's Saturday, I'm heading out to Leeds for a spot of much-needed window shopping in anticipation for my birthday. 
My stripy jumper was made by my mum, and she actually made this for herself, but I decided it's better suited in my wardrobe. The white and charcoal striped jumper is made out of jersey so it's super stretchy and soft to wear all-day. It's also quite warm to wear to and walking between shops. My jacket is from F&F at Tesco which I originally bought for a formal, dressed up dinner but decided to wear it for more casual occasions like shopping because it's thin but extremely warm. The fabric is thin enough to fold down or carry as it's really lightweight, but it is lined with a wool-like material which makes it toasty for window shopping. My jeans are blue high-waisted jeans from Next which are so comfortable they're almost like jeggings. I have two paired of these in charcoal and blue - they are always my go-to for a day out in jeans where I know I'll be wearing them all day. They have that extra bit of elastic which makes them soft like Topshop jeans and durable too. My handbag is my everyday handbag, also from Next which I love for days out shopping because it doesn't weigh me down! I have owned a lot of handbags in the past that just get really heavy and I get tired of carrying them for a while, but this bag is light even though it's decorated with large buckles, and it has two modes as a bag on the wrist, or a shoulder bag. The adjustable strap also means I can put it around me rather than just carry it on one shoulder.
Finally, my shoes are from Brantano, however the make is Front. Suede, like real leather is durable for nearly every occasion, and I chose this hi-top style rather than a regular pump because I like the contrast of a formal shoes with casual elements. The thick sole on these shoes makes it easy to walk long distances and they are one of my favourite pairs!

1 comment

  1. I love your shoes. I saw a smilar pairfrom Clarks and it was love at first sight :)
    http://louiseabenamensah.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every single one and appreciate all the lovely words. I also check out every blog that comments so feel free to leave a link! Anika xo

Copyright © Anika May | UK Life and Style Blog.
Design by Fearne