Wintry Wonder

22 December 2014 Leeds, West Yorkshire, UK

 Avoiding wearing all-black outfits is becoming a daily struggle. But I recently bought this light pink blouse from Next and absolutely love it. The long sleeved shirt has a really simple button-up design and a pocket on the left side. However, what I like most about this super smooth blouse is that it adds that 'pop of colour' to an outfit that would otherwise be quite dull. The colour blends really well is plenty in my wardrobe including the wintry shades. The top is also really easy to dress up or dress down due to it's style. I could pair it with a high-waisted skirt and heeled ankle boots for a more sophisticated and formal style. Today I chose a black leather jacket, and as the shirt is quite thin it's great for layering.
Shirt // Next
Jacket // Miss Selfridge
Jeans // Topshop
Shoes // Brantano
Bag // TK Maxx

8 comments

  1. I love this outfit and I think the shirt is so chic. Great post! xx

    Beyond the Velvet | Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this shirt, I never think of looking in Next but will now x
    Freya's Fashion Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice outfit..i like your leather jacket
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your leather jacket <3

    Current giveaway: Collar Maxi Cardigan via @laurenmcbrideblog

    xx
    Karen @ Lookbook Store Blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pink on you!
    Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the leather jacket! Perfect with the pale pink top. Very pretty on you! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pink

    check out todays blogmas
    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree i think it's quite hard to stay away from dark colours in the winter, I like the way you incorporated pink into the style though :) I'm a 20 year old outfits and events blogger at Brighton. i absolutely adore Brighton because its such a fun and quirky town and I'm going to blog about the best bits of it and also occasional blog posts in London. Check it out :)
    http://extraterrestifool.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every single one and appreciate all the lovely words. I also check out every blog that comments so feel free to leave a link! Anika xo

Copyright © Anika May | UK Life and Style Blog.
Design by Fearne