BACK 2 SIXTH FORM

16 May 2014 Bingley, West Yorkshire, UK

I've had a compact week, from school to work to internships to more work to one-off shirts and essays galore. At least today is Friday, which means only one more week to go until I go onto study leave. Study leave does of course have the downside of having to revise at every waking hour, but at least I can be at home! So today I'm wearing this light grey jumper I bought from TK Maxx for £8.00 and I love because it's not too itchy to wear. A lot of jumper contain too much wool which irritates my skin so it's hard to find jumpers that I can wear of a long time, and this jumper has softer fibres and a stretchier fabric which makes it really cosy to wear all day. My jeans are from Miss Selfridge and I love the acid wash effect on them as 'damaged' denim was a huge trend over spring - from ripped jeans to different dyes, destroyed denim transformed this season. My coat is one that I've had for years, so I'm unsure as to where it's from, but I love to wear it on days like today where there is a chance of rain, but it's not too heavy to carry in my bag if the sun appears. I'm carrying my everyday schoolbag from TK Maxx and my shoes are from Schuh and are just the classic hi-top Converse which I have owned for a few years now. One of my favourite things about Converse that I often take for granted is how durable they are. I have had a few pairs for a while and they don't get holes in or wear away - the perfect shoe.

2 comments

  1. I love this outfit! It looks so effortless but really stylish :) x

    Mapped Out | Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful outfit! comfy and chic!
    I invite you to stop by my blog and let me know if you would like to follow each other :)
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every single one and appreciate all the lovely words. I also check out every blog that comments so feel free to leave a link! Anika xo

Copyright © Anika May | UK Life and Style Blog.
Design by Fearne