Super Suede

3 March 2016

super suede
I'm so excited for summer. Like seriously, embarrassingly excited for the sun to finally appear. In Yorkshire, all I can see at the moment is snow, and as fun as snow can be, I just love summer style. Wrapping up warm is great, but being cold really isn't. I have Pinterest boards dedicated to both summer and winter style, but a great summer wishlist will always be number one in my heart.

Suede skirts were immensely popular during the back-end of summer in 2015 and since seeing my style idol Rosie Huntington-Whiteley in a skirt just like the one featured on my wishlist, I have wanted one. She totally rocked the look, and I think the Mango Suede Skirt is a great S/S16 item. I paired this skirt with the Romwe Black Spaghetti Bralet because I think it's subtly sassy and pure awesome. The dark top keeps the skirt at the centre of the ensemble and would be the ideal addition to any outfit. I could definitely see this bralet being used in any festival style or front row OOTD.

Another subtle piece is the Nordstrom Mini Crossbody Bag which I have decided I need in my life. The minimalist style has a real element of femininity that I was drawn too, and suits the outfit so well. Along with the Public Desire Ankle Boots, the dark accessories are girly but confident. Plus the shoes mean more suede and I can't ever say no to suede. During the summer mirror sunglasses were everything for me. They give off an assertive vibe, simply because outsiders can't see your eyes. The Dior Aviators are perfect for keeping out the sun and the intruders. 

What would be on your summer wishlist?

9 comments

  1. lovely post and pieces!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your picks! A cute crossbody can do wonders for your outfit!

    xo, alice / T Y P E N U

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was lusting after an adorable crossbody bag and I'm so happy I bought it! I'm so ready for Summer! Love the suede skirt too! The black and tan combo is so cute! =)

    Have a great day! Melanie | Blog: Toots + Dill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that tank! Also, I have a Fujifilm Instax camera. I DEFINITELY recommend it!

    Kiersten

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picks - the skirt is gorgeous! I love everything suede at the moment :)
    xx, Carmen - http://www.carmitive.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. adore this look! that skirt <3 and I love my Instax, definitely invest in one! x
    britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooft, everything about this wishlist is gorgeous! I brought out my suede skirt for the first time in a while this week, and it felt so good! x

    Martha Jane | www.marthajanemusic.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every single one and appreciate all the lovely words. I also check out every blog that comments so feel free to leave a link! Anika xo

Copyright © Anika May | UK Life and Style Blog.
Design by Fearne