50 Blog Post Ideas for a Rainy Day

28 March 2016 Harrogate, North Yorkshire, UK

It's incredibly easy to hit blogger's block. Every so often, I find myself stuck for ideas and it can become quite discouraging, especially when I'm eager to post. So rather than sitting in a blogging drought, I occasionally jot down idea ideas I have and always look back on them for inspiration.


 1. Current book you're reading/book review
2. Room tour
3. Host a quest post
4. Share a personal story
5. Your hair story
6. Have a rant (it feels good!)
7. Must have items
8. Beauty haul
9. An event you've been to
10. Create a playlist
11. Blogs and websites you love
12. A 'Day in the Life' post
13. Your favourite street style looks
14. Throwback Thursday photos
15. How to get motivated
16. Behind the scenes photos
17. Have a talent? Share it!
18. Your celebrity style crush
19. Share some of your favourite beauty buys
20. Been on holiday? Let everyone know!
21. Red carpet best and worst
22. 5 things your couldn't live without
23. The reason you started blogging
24. Your food diary
25. Bring your followers shopping with you!
26. Tell us what's in your handbag
27. A controversial opinion
28. An Instagram roundup
29. A tag post (TMI, Emoji, random questions)
30. Share your funny habits
31. Go on a walk and take some photos
32. Cook up your favourite recipe
33. Make a list of your current goals
34. Seasonal/holiday inspiration
35. A simple DIY tutorial
36. Your favourite face
37. Job interview tips
38. School and university advice
39. A film review
40. Blogging dos and don'ts
41. Save vs splurge
42. How to create the perfect CV
43. Exercise tips
44. Outfit of the day
45. Host a Q&A
46. Photography tips
47.Eating healthy? Show off your progress!
48. Be honest! Tell us what you're thinking and why
49. Have a pet? Blog about them - everyone loves animals.
50. Try a charity shop challenge. 

8 comments

  1. Those are some great ideas, thank you for sharing! :) Have a wonderful day x

    Sara / AboutLittleThiings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely using some of these the next time I'm stuck for a post idea

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list of blog ideas, thanks for sharing!

    xo, alice / T Y P E N U

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great blog ideas, definitely going to do some of these when I run out of ideas! x

    http://emmaboughtwhat.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these kinds of posts! x
    Morgan | www.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am definitely going to try these out!

    themellowpeach.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blog! I've only just started, I love mine to look as good as yours one day x

    http://chloemadeline.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such good ones! I've been stuck in a rut for the month of April so this came in handy:)

    xx,
    Chels
    www.chelseaasoflate.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every single one and appreciate all the lovely words. I also check out every blog that comments so feel free to leave a link! Anika xo

Copyright © Anika May | UK Life and Style Blog.
Design by Fearne