Grey Days

14 December 2016 Lister Park, UK

Hope you’re having a great week! There’s something about a crisp winter day that is just exhilarating to walk in. Despite the cold, I’ve been spending a lot more time this winter, and I’m loving it. Not only do I now workout in the colder temperature (post coming soon!), but I’ve learned to appreciate the environment around me.
As much as I do adore being outside, I can’t escape the cold. This super comfy tailored coat has been in my closet for absolutely ages, and I finally decided to dust it off and bring it back. I wore it in an outfit post back in 2014 – but we don’t need to revisit that time. Back then, I loved the oversized look and I still do now. It’s a little too big for me, so I’ve officially announced this coat as oversized chic. The great thing about grey is that it’s so easy to dress with colour colours, especially lighter ones.

I feel like lighter jeans aren’t as popular now, but I still love them. I picked up this comfy pair from Next way back when, as still love them today. Likewise, this poppy-print camisole top is from the amazing TK Maxx, and is a wardrobe favourite. I think I’m definitely going to explore wearing more bright patterns in 2017 because I’m suddenly fallen for them!

Today I’m carrying my favourite bag by Boutique of Molly: the Tokyo Bag. The longer strap is great for stylish walks around the bag, and not too clunky, so I can carry all my essentials and still be hands-free!

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every single one and appreciate all the lovely words. I also check out every blog that comments so feel free to leave a link! Anika xo

Copyright © Anika May | UK Life and Style Blog.
Design by Fearne