Into The Woods | Gallery

3 December 2016 Eldwick, UK

One of my favourite things about living in Yorkshire is the scenery that’s simply footsteps away. It’s one of the main reasons I won’t move to London, I need these kind of views every day. I live in a tiny village in the West of Yorkshire, with moors right outside my bedroom windows. However, between the moors and my house, is this huge valley which everyone just calls “The Woods”. It’s easily become my happy place, because it’s hidden, untouched and peaceful. The only sounds you can hear are from the brook that runs through the valley and hundreds of birds. It’s one of the best places to run away to, and as it’s so close to home I’m there basically every day. 

The Woods are ridiculously beautiful, so it's the ideal location to practice some photography skills, from my simple Snapchat techniques to figuring out the full potential of my DSLR. I think it's fair to say every blogger is after that 'subject-in-focus-blurry-background' look, and I'm no different. So into The Woods I go...
Have a great weekend! 

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every single one and appreciate all the lovely words. I also check out every blog that comments so feel free to leave a link! Anika xo

Copyright © Anika May | UK Life and Style Blog.
Design by Fearne