Faux Leather Lovin'

23 December 2016 West Yorkshire, UK

I remember being a child, and loving tops that looked like two pieces but were one. If that says a lot about me, ah well. I just thought there was something super cool about having a deceiving piece of clothing and I haven’t grown out of it… ah well.
Today, I don’t wear tops that say “purrrrfect”, but I love a good knitted jumper. I picked up this awesome top from Next a few years back and always thought it was too formal to wear with casual outfits. However, since trying to organise my wardrobe, I found this little gem and fell back in love with it. The top is a cotton/wool knit on the top, with a polyester bottom that’s super soft and silky. I love the contrast between the two fabrics. Monochrome is one of my favourite styles, so this top also looks really classy with a pair of jet black jeans.

Another little gem I adore is my faux leather jacket, a must-have for the colder seasons. I never like to splash out on leather jackets, as I usually find the affordable ones are just as good as some of the high-fashion brands, if not better. The fur neckline is also so cosy! Anything to keep me warm as I’m always a little chilly J

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every single one and appreciate all the lovely words. I also check out every blog that comments so feel free to leave a link! Anika xo

Copyright © Anika May | UK Life and Style Blog.
Design by Fearne