Super Lazy Day | Wishlist

3 August 2016 Ilkley, West Yorkshire

goodnight
I always find shopping for nightwear to be so much fun. It could be two matching pieces, or random finds on the high street - I absolutely love to shop for brand new PJs and accessories to be worn for bed. I'm ridiculously lazy, no seriously, a day lounging around and doing nothing but watching hours of TV is a good day for me. Wearing comfy clothing is a total must for lazy days, and nightwear is the easiest of ways to ensure total comfort - it's foolproof!

The T by Alexander Wang tank top looks like it's the perfect tee for lounging around in. I don't tend to explore colour when it comes to a lazy day because I don't really have anyone to impress, nor do I need to stand out - so the simpler the better. This sleeveless piece is a linen blend, which means it's guaranteed coziness. Similarly, the Old Navy shorts look crazy comfortable! I've had them in my 'liked' list on Polyvore for as long as I can remember, and have always decided I will one day feature them in a wishlist. Although I have heard a few bloggers and vloggers discuss Old Navy and buy from there, I've never bought anything from the site myself. After having a brief browse, I think the store has the potential to be a new favourite! The clothes look to be a of really high quality, and are available for amazing prices. As much as I adore tracksuit bottoms and leggings, shorts are an ideal alternative because it means I can totally and completely surround myself with blankets upon blankets.

Anyone that follows my blog, knows that I am totally and completely obsessed with stationary. It's actually kind of scary. I once considered even signing up to a stationary subscription box, but sadly £40 a month was just a little too high for me. The Campus Gifts notebook is one item I would love to own. I think the font is really cool, and stands out well against the darker text. The phrase is unique and something I've never seen printed before; the large book would be amazing for jotting down blog post ideas or even write out posts on a snug day at home. I'm a huge fan of UGG boots, despite knowing a lot of people don't like them. Personally, I don't mind the style and love how warm they keep my feet. When I spotted the UGG Australia Knit Slippers, I knew they had to be featured on a cushy-themed wishlist. From wearing UGG boots for years on end, it must be made certain that these slippers must be crazy cosy. The colour suits this overall wishlist brilliantly, and although the price is high, I'm sure I could make an exception.

To check out the rest of items in this wishlist, click here!

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every single one and appreciate all the lovely words. I also check out every blog that comments so feel free to leave a link! Anika xo

Copyright © Anika May | UK Life and Style Blog.
Design by Fearne