My Summer Bling Wishlist with Gemporia

26 August 2016 Baildon, UK

I can be really weird when it comes to jewellery. Sometimes I forget I own it, sometimes I completely drench myself in diamonds and sometimes I like that one staple piece that blows an outfit out of the water. Either way, I love anything that sparkles, and have a soft spot for the super shiny and any pendant pieces. Since we’re still technically in summer and I’m slowly becoming obsessed with accessories (I’m even thinking of creating a Pinterest board dedicated to them), I thought I would create a wishlist just for my favourite bling bling.  Gemporia recently contacted me about their line and I was very pleasantly surprised at the quantity of stunning pieces available from their website. I was expecting a fairly simple site with a few pieces that I would obsesses over, but there are pages of stunning jewellery items that I adore! 

One thing I love about Gemporia is that they ensure their business has a positive impact on the people and environments around it. As you know, charity work is very close to my heart so you can read more about Gemporia's work here. They believe that beautiful jewellery shouldn’t cost the earth, nor should it be massed produced or run of the mill. This is why they go direct to the source to bring customers the finest gemstones Mother Nature has to offer, from some of the world’s most remote locations! I began this wishlist with just ten items, and ended up with over thirty. Then I decided that may be a little too much for one blog post, so I got it down to an easy eighteen, but trust me – it was not easy. Everything is just so pretty!

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18


What’s your favourite item? Let me know below!

This post is in collaboration with Gemporia.

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every single one and appreciate all the lovely words. I also check out every blog that comments so feel free to leave a link! Anika xo

Copyright © Anika May | UK Life and Style Blog.
Design by Fearne