Nudes Eyeshadow Review

13 October 2015

Recently, I've found myself becoming totally and completely obsessed with eyeshadow. Because I have a darker skin tone, finding colours that blend rather than contrast can be a challenge. I like experimenting with metallics and shimmers for a unique look, but for my everyday eye-style, I tend to keep it simple but interesting. 
The key for me to keep a unique look on my eyelids without going to far is blending colours of a similar texture and palette. So rather than mixing primary colours or brighter shades, I chose this nude palette to try out as it has been immensely popular among bloggers and vloggers. The product has been on the market for a while and become very successful over the summer season. What I like most is the wide variety of colours that still blend well together. IT's very common to find palettes that have a load of shades just thrown together with very little thought. The multiple colours features in The Nudes Palette mean it's versatile for all skin tones and very easy to use for beginners. It's hard to go wrong when each shade matches the next.
I also adore the texture and tone of the eyeshadows. They're not sticky or thin, and aren't dusty either. If velvet could be an eyeshadow, it would be The Nudes Palette. It's rare I struggle to find faults with a lot of beauty products, but I have found this palette to be perfect for everyday and for night. There's a colour to match every skin tone and the shimmery option to spice up a normal look. It's a great palette to create a subtle smokey eye, the ideal eyeshadow style for autumn.
This palette has become one of my favourite beauty products to use on a regular basis and surely lives up to the extensive publicity it has received. Have you tried The Nudes Palette? Is it successful in your eyes?

25 comments

  1. This palette looks so pretty!! I love nude eyeshadows

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Spain: great palette. Nice colors. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never tried it, but I have a nude palette from Sleek that is amazing too! <3

    TheNormcoreRebel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol I also totally obsessed with eyeshadows. Awesome review. I have this nude palette at home but haven't tried it yet :)

    xx glamdevils.com / miasmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't tried this one as I heard a lot of different reviews about it. Some say that it's really good and others say that it is basically a crap, so I am confused. I think, I will need to get it and try it myself rather than base it from others perspective :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
  6. lately, I'm in love with nude palettes :)

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the review, babe♥♥

    summerdaisy.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a pretty palette, it looks like a high end product! All the shades are lovely, and the texture seems great!

    Julia xx
    Wander around Paris with me! | http://juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.fr/2015/10/parisian-wanderer.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have recently started to love eyeshadows too! This palette looks amazing

    Lauren x | www.laurenapowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love a neutral eye shadow pallet, this was looks amazing.

    www.lavishingg.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. that looks amazing, I love those nude eyeshadow palettes.

    lu | www.louloublog.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow. Would love it if you could check out my latest Midnight Fun lookbook!
    Kisses xo | From Aliona With Love 

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely palette! I'm glad you are getting a lot of use from it and enjoying using it too! :)

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have not tried it yet:) But I really like colors! Awesome :)))

    http://the-newone.blogspot.ru/

    INSTAGRAM - hellodashi

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a nice palette! Would love to try it :)

    I'm following you on GFC :)

    mystylishcorner.blogspot.ba

    ReplyDelete
  16. Haha recently I've become an eyeshadow addict too! Do you have to apply lots of it to get a good colour with this palette?

    Beth x
    www.ProFemaleBlogger.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. the colors of this palette are so pretty!

    I'm hosting an Epic giveaway! I'm giving away an Urban Decay Naked Flush and 2 Sephora eyeshadow palettes! check it out: http://thewestcoastexplorer.me/2015/10/16/birthday-giveaway-add-on/

    XoXo,

    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  18. These colours are PERFECT for a nude palette, great post! Xx
    The Style Icon

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful photos and I love love love your style of writing! Keep it up!

    PS: Follow for follow? I always follow back! Just let me know!

    SYDNEYSLEEK.COM

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very beautiful!
    Welcome to my restart blog!
    http://mishutkina.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  21. very beautiful colors!
    kisses
    http://fashionprincess23.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every single one and appreciate all the lovely words. I also check out every blog that comments so feel free to leave a link! Anika xo

Copyright © Anika May | UK Life and Style Blog.
Design by Fearne