Office Incognito

7 July 2015

There's a heatwave in July and I'm wearing as little colour as possible, not surprise there. Although, the one surprise is that I have managed to take the heat. Between the mix of thunderstorms and blazing sun sessions, the UK has felt a little more like the rainforest and no one can every predict what the weather will be. Dressing for the summer can be difficult, but dressing for the office is even harder. Luckily, where I work, the dress code rather casual and it's rare a dress sense becomes a real issue. On a Monday morning, I'm half asleep and surviving on coffee and almond slices so I don't exactly put too much effort into my outfit. However, I do like to look as if I did actually try so wearing these heeled ankle boots by Next not only makes my legs look a lot longer, but also that tiny bit slimmer which is always a bonus for me. I've entitled this outfit "office incognito" as I can easily wear al-black but still feel like there was an element of effort in this look.
Dress // made for me
Jacket // Miss Selfridge
Boots / Next

8 comments

  1. Love the jacket!!! Perfect look ☺


    CANDICE | BEAUTY CANDY LOVES

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the same, so hard to dress for summer in this country :p I usually just tend to wear sun dresses with cardis. Love the boots :)

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so nice dear..i like your jacket

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that jacket on you- you look fab! Have a fantastic week :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your jacket!
    look so adorable!

    would you like to follow each other? If you follow me,
    I will follow you back after it. Thank you! ^^
    www.tomntins.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely outfit, that dress looks so beautiful! xx

    Sara Wallflower

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice outfit! loving your leather jacket!

    lifeisashoe

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the dress and the boots. They go well together xx

    - Wildfire Charm

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every single one and appreciate all the lovely words. I also check out every blog that comments so feel free to leave a link! Anika xo

Copyright © Anika May | UK Life and Style Blog.
Design by Fearne