Hello Oslo.

22 April 2015

At the end of this month, myself and two of my very good friends will be packing up and heading to Norway for a few days. I don't travel a lot, simply because it would become a financial strain, but I'm so excited to spend a few days exploring Oslo. Since the tickets were booked, I spend a lot of my time just reading through articles about the great events in Norway, as well as looking up things to do to create an itinerary. Pinterest is extremely helpful for images, alongside Tumblr which is where I found all the photos included in this post. Travel DIY and tip videos are my new obsession and quickly filling the Watch Later playlist on YouTube. We chose to go to Oslo for something different, as fun as a beach holiday is, I like to explore and learn about places I would have never considered which made this trip an easy decision. This little trip will tick a few things off my bucket list which seems to be getting longer each day.  I can't wait to visit the City of Tigers and share the thousands of photos I'll take with you! 
Have you ever been to Oslo/Norway? Where was your last holiday?

12 comments

  1. Loving the photos - what a beauty of a city! xx


    ALLURE OBSESSED - BEAUTY BLOG // BLOGLOVIN'

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my days!! This loooks so pictureseque!! xx
    Amazing!

    ~Thevya
    truelythevs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so cute! Definitely want to go there some time!

    -X-

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never been before, but I sure want to now! Those pictures are amazing, it looks so beautiful there!

    Elle x
    Notes of Petranella

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing pictures, wish I could travel more too! Hope you have fun x
    Freya's Fashion Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg, great photos! I havent been to Norway but it´s been on my list for ages! xx

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete
  7. such beautiful pictures, that looks like so much fun

    check out my newest post
    xx
    Tyana
    cityofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. these pictures are so beautiful, make me wanna go to Oslo :)
    www.thefurthestthingfromperfect.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. B-E-A-UTIFUL pictures!

    http://industrialbarbie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning photos.
    I love it
    XO

    Check my new post.
    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow, Oslo looks amazing - I'd love to go there! Travelling more is definitely high on my priorities list, I'm off to Barcelona next month :)

    Milly // Mini Adventures

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every single one and appreciate all the lovely words. I also check out every blog that comments so feel free to leave a link! Anika xo

Copyright © Anika May | UK Life and Style Blog.
Design by Fearne