Girl Crush: Angelina Jolie

10 March 2015 Leeds, West Yorkshire, UK

Angelina has been the girl crush of my life for a solid 14 years, Lara Croft and Mrs & Mrs Smith are both films I can't live without and have the luxury of sitting as DVDs on my majestic movie cabinet. Angie has become an idol of mine due to her free spirit but mature attitude. She is someone that's easy to relate to, grew up in the public eye and has experience so much as a woman. The way she carries and handles herself is to be admire as well as her phenomenal wardrobe choices. I may envy her husband and lifestyle, but one thing I would love to steal is Angelina's wonderful wardrobe.
Her style (as well as make-up) are constantly all over my Tumblr feed, and she's basically red carpet royalty. My favourite AJ looks are her award show dress which always manage to steal the spotlight. Similarly, Mrs Pitt's everyday look are so simple yet appear so stylish. All-black outfits are owned by Angelina.
Sometimes the most effective looks are the ones with much less going on. As the years have gone by, I have learnt (with the help of Angelina) that all-black outfits aren't all bad and extremely busy looks can just be too much. There's no shame in wearing an oversized black tee in the middle of August, but that doesn't mean you can't glam up in a bright green glittery ensemble for a dinner party. She annihilates just about every look she tried, and has a presence that's unique to her personality.

3 comments

  1. I love her too!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooove her. She kills it in every movie

    check out my newest post
    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every single one and appreciate all the lovely words. I also check out every blog that comments so feel free to leave a link! Anika xo

Copyright © Anika May | UK Life and Style Blog.
Design by Fearne