Jolly Jumper

25 March 2015 Eldwick, Bingley, Bingley, West Yorkshire BD16, UK

There are some items in my closet that I can never let go of, either because they have a sentimental touch or a significant memory I like to remember attached to them. With this jumper, it was the first item I bought on a shopping trip with my friends when I was only twelve. This may not seem like a very big deal, but when I was younger, shopping trips to the city centre were a huge thing, especially when there were no parents. It's a lot different now and tweens seem to be skipping the awkward pink jeans stage I went through. Surprisingly, this jumper still fits as I bought a large size all those years ago. It has stuck with me and stayed in great condition ever since. The sweater slowly became my favourite, and during the winter I would wear it just about everywhere.
Jumper // Topshop
Jeans // Urban Outfitters
Bag // Next
Shoes // Next

19 comments

  1. I used to own lots of clothes that had sentimental value but now I mainly have scarves because they're easier to store. The jumper is lovely though, it's more a timeless piece that would never really go out of fashion.

    Sarah xo | PolkaDotLemon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bag is amazing! It's hard to let go to sentimental clothes, I have a skirt that makes me look like I'm in an alternative play, but it was the first "grown up" thing I've bought, so I've kept it for about 10 years...

    ibelieveinrosa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute outfit, I love your jumper and own so many pieces of clothing that have sentimental value :)

    Rebecca Coco

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look!

    lookmagiclife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've got a similar sweater, looks great :D
    XO
    Dullylicious

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your Bag xxx
    http://lizzengelbracht.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look stunning! I'm in love with the bag and the sweater! xx

    http://alemint.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your bag and jumper :)

    I'm running a GHD eclipse giveaway, if you're interested, check this link:
    little taste of heaven

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cool look, as always! Love that bag :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your shoes!x

    www.styleflaw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have such a nice blog! Keep up a good work! <3

    Maybe you want to follow each other?
    Let me know on my blog & I'll follow back right away.
    x
    http://www.spaventaremoda.com/2015/03/sweet-as-cookies.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous blog! New follower here :) Love the outfit, especially the jumper and shoes xx

    EricaRosa

    ReplyDelete
  13. i'd totally wear this outfit!! so comfy and so chic! :D

    Have a great weekend!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love a good jumper! Love this comfy and simple outfit on you :)

    be the plebeian

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every single one and appreciate all the lovely words. I also check out every blog that comments so feel free to leave a link! Anika xo

Copyright © Anika May | UK Life and Style Blog.
Design by Fearne