Yorkshire Walking

28 June 2014 Ilkley, West Yorkshire, UK

One side of the Cow and Calf rocks, Ilkley.
Sometimes I have days, where I want to just wear the biggest, baggiest jumper I can find, the thickest, cosiest pyjama bottoms I can find and spends 6 hours straight on Netflix. To me, that's a good Saturday. But I have a lot of errands to run, including walking my neighbours dog that I have volunteered to take care of. The weather is super warm today, so a t-shirt like this that is thin and airy is perfect because I won't get to warm walking up hill. I love to walk, much more that I like to jog, and music always motivates me to actually keep moving because I end up strutting and occasionally posing and miming to the music in my ears. I'll be walking around Ilkley Moor, which is where the Cow and Calf rocks are in West Yorkshire. A lot of people chose the climb them, but I personally just like the view. It's a great place to walk because of the huge hill and amazing sights, it's my go-to dog walking spot as walking around the Cow and Calf works up a sweat, and is always super rewarding. I'm choosing to wear leggings over shorts today as the sun keeps peeping in and out which is changing the temperature a little. On high ground, there's also a bit of a breeze and my best option is to avoid getting cold. As I'm flat-footed, after a while, my feet start to hurt and my trainers are perfect for a long walk like today because they're heavily cushioned inside which keeps my toes cosy. I can't wait to get walking. Have a nice weekend!
T-shirt - Primark
Leggings - Next
Shoes - Lacoste
Hat - Matalan
Headphones - Amazon

4 comments

  1. Love that graphic tee & your layered bracelets. :] // itsCarmen.com ☼

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the tee and the beanie!

    Great outfit!

    Lu | The Ankalli Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice style, love the urban look!
    Feel free to check out our blog if you have time x
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/diy-distressed-mom-jeans.html

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every single one and appreciate all the lovely words. I also check out every blog that comments so feel free to leave a link! Anika xo

Copyright © Anika May | UK Life and Style Blog.
Design by Fearne