Eh, Whatever.

27 June 2014 Eldwick, Bingley, West Yorkshire BD16, UK

I am usually the first to express my dislike for wearing trainers with jeans. I could pick out a million things wrong with them together, but today I'm in an "eh, whatever." mood so anything and everything goes. A mood where everything but nothing bothers you - like wanting the scream at everyone but apologising immediately afterwards. It's a very strange and unexplained section on the spectrum of human emotion. I have lived in the UK my entire life, but for some reason I still expected there to be a summer that lasted more than 48 hours to enjoy. It's almost July I haven't seen any serious sun - quite sad actually. If you're a denim jeans lover like me, you will know the torture of wearing jeans when it's unseasonably and unexpectedly warm outside. It can just be so uncomfortable, but due to my mood today, I'm wearing these classic blue jeans despite to sun-less, heat-filled day. In my opinion, blue denim is one of the most under-rated yet over-worn fabrics of this millennium, not just this generation, the entire millennium. There is a hidden element of class in a simple blue jeans, and the colour is so versatile and easy to dress. On one of my many wishlists, there are a pair of Levi jeans, the very classic. The denim dream was invented by Jacob Davis and Levi Strauss in 1873 and although blue jeans are particularly identified with American culture, especially the American Old West; I recognise them as the worldwide trend that never ends. I love blue jeans!
Jumper - TK Maxx
Coat - Next
Jeans - Topshop
Shoes - Sports Direct (Nike)
Bag - gift

2 comments

  1. This outfit is so simple, but still really cool :) might wear something like that to school x
    ratchetlia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit, simple and comfy but definitively great!

    Lu | The Ankalli Style

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every single one and appreciate all the lovely words. I also check out every blog that comments so feel free to leave a link! Anika xo

Copyright © Anika May | UK Life and Style Blog.
Design by Fearne