Let’s Talk About Periods | Veeda Review

27 November 2016



Anika May is a life and style blog. And periods are a part of life. For me, they’re easily the worst time of the month, as it means non-stop stomach aches, nausea, migraines and general feeling rubbish-ness. When Aunt Flo is in town, I like to feel as comfortable as possible, and use the best products available – meaning I’m always open to trying something new. When Veeda offered me the change to try some of their natural cotton collection, I couldn’t wait. Veeda provide affordable and safe feminine care with their hypoallergenic, toxin-free 100% cotton tampons, towels and liners. What I like most about the brand is the price of the products, as it’s no secret that I’m a bit of a scrooge when it comes to money and I like to know exactly what I’m paying for. With mainstream feminine care products, I often find that they do have a very plastic-like feel, in comparison to Veeda tampons. As soon as my package was opened, I could tell the products were of a high quality, and genuine cotton. There are no chemicals, no synthetics and no dyes in Veeda tampons so you can actually feel the change in comfort. Personally, I know nearly nothing about the ingredients used in sanitary towels, liners or tampons and just bought the first one I saw, sticking with it. But after using Veeda, I could actually sense a difference in comfort, from application to removal. My mind is put at ease by the fact that I know the products I’m using on my body are good and healthy, because I can be so picky about what goes in my mouth, so why not be picky about what goes on down there? It’s not something you really think about until you’re presented with the idea, and I’m so glad I got to try products from Veeda and experience the difference between standard protection products and 100% natural cotton, hypoallergenic products. I would totally recommend Veeda to anyone who’s looking for a more natural approach to that time of the month. Although they don’t get rid of the stomach cramps, they sure make Aunt Flo a little comfier!

Have you ever tried anything from Veeda?

6 comments

  1. Great post! We don't have Veeda in my country :(
    Anika, we have the same taste in blog templates. I really liked Holly and Weave and you purchased it, now that I have moved to Wordpress I'm using the same template as yours from Kotryna Bass. haha x

    http://www.erinazmir.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel you, I get horrible migraines as well. Sadly no hygiene product will ever help with that...

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to try these but I don't think they are available here. 100% natural cotton pads are hard to find. Great review! x

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry to hear you get migraines with your time of the month - that's so unfortunate! Lately mine have been seeing me faint and/or be sick which is pretty unpleasant too. So pleased to hear you've found something to make it all that little bit better for you Anika :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every single one and appreciate all the lovely words. I also check out every blog that comments so feel free to leave a link! Anika xo

Copyright © Anika May | UK Life and Style Blog.
Design by Fearne