Let Your Dreams Fly: Volume II

21 November 2016 Leeds, UK

Happy Monday! A little while ago, I published a blog post that featured some of my favourite inspirational quotes to spread a sprinkle of positivity on my blog and on the world wide web. Sometimes I just need a pick-me-up moment, and looking through a good selection of quotes imprints the wise words on my brain and motivates me to work harder and let my dreams fly...



"Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway." - Earl Nightingale


"If you can dream it, you can do it." - Walt Disney


"No mount of security is worth the suffering of a mediocre life chained to a routine that has killed your dreams." - Maya Mendoza 


"Accept - then act. Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always work with it, not against it... This will miraculously transform your whole life." - Eckhart Tolle 


"What if I told you that 10 years from now, your life would be exactly the same? I doubt you'd be happy. So, why are you so afraid of change?" - Karen Salmasohn
"There is no passion to be found in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living." - Nelson Mandela


"I love the person I've become, because I fought to become her." - Kaci Diane
"Don't waste words on people who deserve your silence. Sometimes the most powerful thing you can say is nothing at all." - Mandy Hale


"Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will." - Suzy Kassem


"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." - Albert Einstein

 
"Dreaming after all, is a form of planning." - Gloria Steinem


"There's no need to be perfect to inspire others. Let people get inspired by how you deal with your imperfections." - Unknown


"We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same." - Carlos Castenada


"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do, than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade wings in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain


Have a great week!

1 comment

Hello! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every single one and appreciate all the lovely words. I also check out every blog that comments so feel free to leave a link! Anika xo

Copyright © Anika May | UK Life and Style Blog.
Design by Fearne