Next's #ProjectTaxi Blogger Event

2 October 2016 Shoreditch, UK

On Thursday 29 September, I travelled from Leeds Train Station all the way to King's Cross in London to attend an event the lovely girls at Next invited me to. I've been to a few events with Next, but as always, I was feeling incredibly nervous about being around such amazing and talented people. My night was actually made much better by my new blogger friend, Monique from glitterandgrimes.com, who reached out to me on Twitter after I tweeted about being alone - how lovely! Check out some of the photos from the event below:
Next's Velvet Print Boots were easily my favourite shoe of the night!
Overall, I really enjoyed the event, especially the amazing cocktails that were on offer, I had two drinks and was ready to party! Not only was it amazing to see some of the stunning accessories Next has to offer, including the Velvet Print Boots which were a personal favourite for me, but it was amazing to see some of the bloggers I have looked up to for so long! From Patricia Bright to Leanne Lim-Walker, I saw so many of my favourites! As a bit of a newbie blogger, it can be really hard to meet new people and this event was no different - it's super scary to just approach people and introduce yourself, luckily most the bloggers were very friendly and flashed a smile.

Regarding the displays and accessories, Next is definitively stepping up their game as a high street store, a lot of the items on show reminded me of the type of pieces you would see in Zara; sophisticated but simple and stylish. I'm not big on clothing/accessories that's over the top, or I think an outfit should have just the one staple piece for an every day look, and a lot of the bolder shoes by Next could be that staple. The event was absolutely brilliant and I loved being back in London - thanks Next!

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every single one and appreciate all the lovely words. I also check out every blog that comments so feel free to leave a link! Anika xo

Copyright © Anika May | UK Life and Style Blog.
Design by Fearne