New In: Happiness Boutique Jewellery

7 October 2016 Ripon, UK

I recently received the Luminous Feather Ear Crawler Asymmetrical Earrings* and the Angelic Feather Crystal Ear Crawlers* from Happiness Boutique and just had to share my opinion of the earrings on my blog. I have a love for earrings because they’re an effortless piece of jewellery. They’re easy and light to wear, and half the time I forget I’m even wearing them. I only have two piercings in my earlobes, so I don’t always get to be experimental with earrings, but I have found that there are earrings out there, like crawlers and cuffs, that can really spice up a look.
Happiness Boutique believes in being happy and spreading happiness every day. They want their store to be a place where people would not only look good but also feel good, which I really like as I also believe confidence is key. When I got the opportunity to browse their store, I was so excited because some of the pieces are perfect for the upcoming season. A lot of the earrings in particular have a charming vintage touch. The company offers free shipping (always a bonus) and a customer reward programme, and a bi-monthly giveaway to win the occasional statement goodies. Now that you know about the company, let’s talk earrings.
The Luminous Feather Ear Crawler Asymmetrical Earrings drew my attention due to the rose gold colour. I have always been more attached to rose gold jewellery, not only because it looks super chic with any outfit, but also because the tone is something different to the regular silver and gold. I have no idea why, but feather have also become a recent obsession of mine, especially for the autumn-time, so I can’t wait to wait these asymmetrical earrings with my new wardrobe. One thing I love, is that the earrings aren’t identical, which is exactly what makes them unique. The bling bling makes them dramatic, but not too over the top.
Similarly, the Angelic Feather Crystal Ear Crawlers are light and elegant, but still hold that bedazzle value. I have long dark hair so I like to have a little shimmer in my ears; the angel-like feather pair are perfect. I tend to stick with silver, white gold and rose gold for jewellery because I feel like it brightens an outfit a lot more than the simple gold. I love the shape of these earrings because they’re unlike anything I’ve worn before and could enhance my already-dull office outfits, or become the perfect accessory to a night out ensemble. I’ve noticed that both earrings are sturdy but light – an essential.
If I had to pick a favourite, I think it would be the Luminous Feather Crawlers, simply because I’m a huge sucker for anything that’s rose gold or copper, and I love that the pieces aren’t identical. I would totally recommend Happiness Boutique as the quality of the products are worth the price and I loved the customer service/ordering process!

Psssssst! You can receive 10% off your order by using my discount code, "anikamay" at the checkout! 

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every single one and appreciate all the lovely words. I also check out every blog that comments so feel free to leave a link! Anika xo

Copyright © Anika May | UK Life and Style Blog.
Design by Fearne