Anika May Needs You!

23 September 2015

Hello everyone,

So something very exciting has happened. Anika May has been nominated for the Insider's Tip competition by stylefruits.co.uk, an amazingly trendy website showcasing outfits for women, by women. I'm so excited to be nominated and would definintely class this as something to tick off my blogging bucket list!

If you have a few spare minutes, it would mean a huge amount to me if you voted for me! Every vote counts. You can vote by clicking HERE or following the link from my recent tweet.

The winner will receive a super stylish backpack which will be perfect for my commute into the busy working world. Feel free to tweet me when you've voted, I love hearing from followers!

Thank you so much,

17 comments

  1. congrats on your fun nomination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh how exciting! Massive congratulations and fingers crossed for you! x

    Jodie
    alajode.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Anika! I've voted and lots of luck your way!

    May | THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great nomination. Just voted for you, Anika!
    Good luck :)
    xox Nadia
    http://mielandmint.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Anika! Just voted, hope you win this and get to cross this out of your bucket list :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats :) I'm so happy when I see posts where blogger share some achievment because I think that we should empower and help each others a lot. I'll vote for you :)

    www.DianeFnk.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have my vote. I hope you win this thing and cross it off your bucket list!

    TRENDGALORE
    BLOGLOVIN'

    ReplyDelete
  8. Couldn't find the voting, but good luck

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! That is so awesome.

    www.chelseythornton.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is amazing :) congrats !! x

    www.aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! Wishing you the best of luck *fingers crossed* X

    THEFASHION-JUNKIE

    ReplyDelete
  12. How exciting, congratulations lady! Went ahead and voted for you lady! Keep up the amazing blogging and I am sure a lot of more awesome things will be coming your way!

    Rae | Love from Berlin

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations for the nomination, and good luck! I voted for you!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations! Good luck!

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. so cool!!

    http://amandachic.com/
    https://instagram.com/amandachic_official/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats girl, how cool and fun!!
    xoxo
    Brooke|LookBrooke

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every single one and appreciate all the lovely words. I also check out every blog that comments so feel free to leave a link! Anika xo

Copyright © Anika May | UK Life and Style Blog.
Design by Fearne