YouTubers I’m Obsessed With | Volume II

31 July 2017


I published a post over two years ago featuring some vloggers I just can’t get enough of. Well, the list truly is endless, so it’s time I share some more top YouTubers I think should be appreciated and celebrated. I struggle to only fit five into this post, so we may have a little serious of blogposts on our hands...enjoy!


I’ve followed Danielle for a few years now, and the more get to know her, the more I realise how alike we are. We have a very similar personality which means I look forward to every video. She struggles with anxiety and depression (like me), she lives in the UK (like me), she loves to play Sims from time to time (like me) and she’s also hilarious (which I like to think I am). Her videos are always entertaining, and always honest! For example, the video linked above is one I recently watched, and loved because she was so open with her subscribers regarding earnings and the YouTube lifestyle – plus, she has a PUG! She’s been through some drama online, but comes out stronger and more positive every time!


Kalyn is one of those vloggers that makes you want to get your life together. She’s so motivated, strong and positive, it’s uplifting to see her channel grow. She too, has struggled with mental health and is very open about this in her videos. Over the past year, her editing skills have improved so much, I really love to watch every second of her vlogs and routine videos. She’s all about organisation, productivity and getting on with life; a great attitude for everyone to have. Plus, she puts her happiness first and has the cutest little pup!


I remember Daniella from her Victorious days, and always followed her Instagram posts as she lives the ultimate Cali lifestyle. It was actually Daniella who inspired me to start yoga, and now has me working towards a vegan diet because she always promotes a healthy and happy lifestyle. I adore her channel, simply because she’s a big TV star but at the same time, a normal human. Daniella vlogs her daily life, as well as her trips around the world and 5-star recipies. Plus, her sense of style and interior design skills are so on point, I feel like stealing everything!


I have followed Aspyn for the longest time, I think she may have been one of the first YouTubers I ever subscribed to, and I still enjoy her videos just as much today. I became even more invested in her videos, when she posted her engagement and wedding video online, and realised we have a very similar style. On top of that, her home is absolutely stunning inside and she now owns her own store (goals) featuring the most super-stylish pieces! Despite having a large following, I love how humble Aspyn has remained, and how her channel has never wavered – plus she has no time for haters!


I only subscribed to Laura in the last week, after following her blogs for over a year and have been binge watching her videos ever since. Like Aspyn, I was drawn to Laura after seeing photos from her wedding (which is literally the exact way I would like mine), and decided to give her vlogs a watch. I’m so happy I did. Laura is the loveliest, bubbliest YouTuber I’ve recently followed, and vlogs her day-to-day life, as well as makeup tutorials and fashion tips. She has an amazing sense of style, and is so sweet in her vlogs – you really start to feel like you know her!

Who are your favourite YouTubers?

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every single one and appreciate all the lovely words. I also check out every blog that comments so feel free to leave a link! Anika xo

Copyright © Anika May | UK Life and Style Blog.
Design by Fearne