Pretty and Pink

10 February 2015 Leeds, West Yorkshire, UK

There aren't many nail polishes that I would recommend because there are very few that I think are good value for the money. I used to always stick to darker nail colours but there's something about this glittery shade that I just can't resist. The Best Seller shade by Leighton Denny has become my go-to varnish. I was immediately drawn to the shimmer that's included in the dark red/pink colour. In different lighting, the colour looks different which I think makes it unique and the best seller. The red base is almost jelly-like and the texture is thick and luxurious. As it's a shimmer polish it's very easy to apply in contrast to glitter polish. However, as the shimmer is so extreme it does need a strong remover to remove it effectively and tidily. Some may think this shade is Christmassy, I think it's a great summer colour too, but I can't help but wear it as much as possible. The varnish is very thick which means one layer is enough, although, two will help it last much longer. I can wear this colour for at least two weeks without any chips and messes. One of the greatest qualities in Best Seller is that it dries incredibly quickly. I could wear this at any time of the year, it's a beautiful nail polish!

3 comments

  1. Perfect for Valentines Day!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this looks totally gorgeous! I love a good sparkly red polish, especially at this time of year :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this suggestion, Anika. They do look quality nail polishes. Love the color.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every single one and appreciate all the lovely words. I also check out every blog that comments so feel free to leave a link! Anika xo

Copyright © Anika May | UK Life and Style Blog.
Design by Fearne