Summer Technology Wishlist

17 May 2017 Leeds, UK

I can be a little bit of a tech geek when it comes to stylish gadgets and cool must-haves. I like to have the latest of most gadgets, especially if it’s going to make life a little easier. Let’s just say, I rely on Siri and assisted parking a lot.

iPhone 7 Plus (in rose gold, obviously)
I currently have the iPhone 7, and as much as I adore this phone, I would love the 7 Plus! It’s bigger, which makes tasks like blogging on the go a little easier, but the thing I love the most has got to be the camera. Pretty much everything about the 7 Plus is the same as the 7 regarding its operating system and effectiveness, and the camera is magnificent and would mean less time packing up a DSLR and having fun with the 7 Plus’s dual camera lenses and portrait mode.

This camera has got to be one of the most famous vlogging cameras ever. And although I’m not a vlogger quite yet, if I was to purchase a camera just for this hobby, it would totally be this one. This pocket-sized gem basically has the power of some of the greatest DSLRs at half the weight. You could create a full HD film with this camera alone, and it’s ideal for travelling and working on the go. With built-in Wi-Fi, 1080p quality videos and its own pop-up flash, this Canon is perfect for me.

I’ve had my current television for about seven years. Don’t worry, it’s a flat screen but a very chunky one. Unfortunately the quality is not as good as it used to be, despite the efforts of my Sky+ HD box. I’m the type of person that gets excited when I can watch a YouTube video in 4K on my desktop, so imagine having it on your TV! This television has a cinema-like display and it’s own Firefox operative system which means it’s perfect for catching up on my subscriptions as well as my Netflix shows! Plus, it’s less than a third of the weight of my current TV.

It’s like someone created my dream laptop. I first saw the YouTube advertisement online and was immediately sold. I’ve never had a MacBook, so I’m very used to the Microsoft Windows operating system and feel perfectly happy using it. I was elated to find out Microsoft had created a powerful laptop, that would be ideal for blogging and creating online content. The design feature is stunning and I love the idea of a detachable keyboard that also works with the Surface Pen.

I currently have the Bose Soundlink Mini II and I absolutely adore it. But it’s not great for a raging house party or hooking up to my TV. On the other hand, the Sonos Playbar has 9 amplified speakers and can be connected to just about anything, including the latest TV. It’s super sleek and stylish, so it would love wonderful in my minimalistic living room, or even in the bedroom. It doesn’t come with Bluetooth, but the built-in Wi-Fi is ideal for me.


Is a car under the technology category? Well it is now. I looked up a YouTube review of this car after spotting it on the street and immediately fell in love with it. I only bought my first car a couple of months ago, but I like to be ambitious. Any Mercedes is a classy car, and this one has just about everything I need. Perfect from every angle, and awesome built-in technology – I think this is definitely the next car for me. 
*Paid promotion

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every single one and appreciate all the lovely words. I also check out every blog that comments so feel free to leave a link! Anika xo

Copyright © Anika May | UK Life and Style Blog.
Design by Fearne