Fantastic Faux

24 March 2016 Eldwick, Bingley, West Yorkshire

I happen to be one of those people that are always freezing cold. No matter what I wear, if I spend a certain amount of time outside, I'll get cold. A fresh spring breeze is hitting Yorkshire, and I think I've found the perfect coat to shield me from the cold.

TK Maxx has become one of my favourite shops for discovering magical fashion gems. Occasionally, I'll spot something in-store one day, and it will be gone the next. It's like a treasure chest, and you have to really dig to find the perfect item. There are some items that are produced by the store, but I've found that each branch is different and it takes real dedication and determination to go through everything. I came across this coat, by accident, when shopping for some gym gear. It immediately drew my attention, and I thought the colour was perfect for my wardrobe. After finding the size is a perfect fit, I couldn't resist. There's always one item in my wardrobe I over-wear... this coat is that item.
It's so warm and cosy, I couldn't ask for anything comfier. The official brand is Urbancode London, and although I couldn't find the coat on their website, they do have a great line of outwear on their site (linked at the end of this post). The fur is faux, but the jacket is dry clean only because of the amazing quality. Another item I can't help but wear everywhere are my over-the-knee boots from Next. I love the small heel as they elongate my legs, and the suede texture goes well with denim, blending the whole outfit together. My rings are also from Next, a little prezzie I picked up at their blogger event in November
 TK MAXX COAT (Urbancode) // TOPSHOP JEANS // NEXT BOOTS (similar) // NEXT BAG (similar) // NEXT RINGS (similar large ring, similar simple rings)

17 comments

  1. Cute outfit, love the jacket! I'm the exact same, anytime I'm outside I get cold X

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your coat, I love the colour and the length of it. I am like you, every time I get out I get a cold! Spring is here but temperature relates, it is still winter! :(

    New follower here!!

    Yiota
    pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com.cy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing look and outfit! love that coat!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love those rings! You look really stylish and warm.

    Meme x



    New Post:
    'Want to Detox, Why Not Try TeaTox*?'
    www.thedayinthelifeof.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous rings!
    Jill
    http://jilldap.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. That coat is gorgeous on you, and those rings are so pretty! Great look!

    xo, alice / T Y P E N U

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this coat. I really love faux fur but sometimes it can look a little ott, but this coat is perfect and looks great on you

    Lauren x | www.laurenapowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm the same way! If I don't have at least 3 layers of clothing on I'm always freezing. Almost tempted to wear gloves inside (I swear we do have a furnace!) Love those rings, and of course cute coat!

    Lindsey Elyse | lindseyginge

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your faux coat! Looks amazing!
    Hugs,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey! This is such an amazing look!

    Lauren x laurenelisewatson.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really cute outfit :) The boots really almost look like the Stuart Weitzman ones :D
    Love from Berlin,
    Charlotte Luisa | charlotteluisa1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG, I love your style esp your coat !! and nice gem, I want that hahahah

    xoxo, Syarah
    Preciouzme.blogspot.co.id

    ReplyDelete
  13. That coat looks so warm and cozy! You look great :)

    Mischelle
    http://www.nowthatschic.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great look, I love your rings, thank you for sharing, you look stunning!!!

    xxx

    www.modelonamission.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing photos :)

    please follow my blog : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  16. So beautiful, love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every single one and appreciate all the lovely words. I also check out every blog that comments so feel free to leave a link! Anika xo

Copyright © Anika May | UK Life and Style Blog.
Design by Fearne