Style Crush | Chloë Grace Moretz

8 June 2016 Yorkshire, UK

Chloë Grace Moretz has recently become one of my favourite actresses in Hollywood – even though I have many. Despite her age, Chloë has been featured in some amazing films, including Kick-Ass, If I Stay and Neighbours 2. Being completely honest, I never really thought of Chloë as a style icon as she’s not someone who strikes me as flaunting her riches and designer gear. When I think of Chloë, I don’t think of a typical 21st century celebrity with an annoying Instagram feed and three hundred cars. She has a really simple street style, as dresses to suit her taste while subtly staying on trend and in style. Check out ten of my favourite looks from Chloë below! 

Regarding her red carpet and appearance looks, Chloë really knows how to show off a good pattern and invests well in pieces that will catch an eye without being so over the top you have to look away. Not only do I love that fact that she doesn’t feel the need to pout for every photo op, but she also loves her basic casual wardrobe. It’s realistic and comfortable – not everyone walks around in Louboutin’s on a regular Wednesday. Chloë is a style crush for me, because she wears clothing that I can also wear. Her style is youthful, which inspires me to dress in more colour and experiment with my closet a little more. Majority of the young girls in the public eye spend thousands on an outfit, which could also be the case for Chloë occasionally, but she’s an easy fashion idol to imitate because her style is so effortlessly chic!

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I read every single one and appreciate all the lovely words. I also check out every blog that comments so feel free to leave a link! Anika xo

Copyright © Anika May | UK Life and Style Blog.
Design by Fearne